This Ubiquiti Bullet M2 HP 802.11n outdoor wireless access point is perfect for long distance links because it comes along with a 400MHz Atheros CPU, enhanced receiver and 600mW of power. It’s easy to install, activate and does not involve those cumbersome cables, mini-PCI card, host boards and assembly. The Ubiquiti Bullet M2 is a plug-and-go outdoor radio device and offers you easy access to the web. This wireless access bridge is capable of delivering over 100Mbps of real TCP/IP speed over the air, thereby giving you extra fast internet speeds and connections.
This Ubiquiti Bullet M2 outdoor wireless access point is one first outdoor device to implement such unique technologies. In other to protect Ubiquiti Bullet series radios, especially when used outdoors against moisture and rainfall, it’s advisable you cover the N-Type connector with good coax seal tape.
Features of the Ubiquiti Bullet M2
- Easy installation – Plug and Go
- Connects directly to antenna with its N-Type integrated jack
- Good waterproof design
- Comes with 100Mbps + TCP/IP throughout for super speed and connectivity
- Maximum power consumption: 7W
- Operating System: Ubiquiti airOS V
- Output Power: 28 dBm
- Maximum Range: up to 50Km+ (Antenna Dependent)
- Wireless standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Security: WP A2-AES