The Garmin Approach G3 is the ideal waterproof, rugged, Touchscreen golf device designed to give your game a boost of confidence with it amazing features, and it comes preloaded with thousands of golf course maps. You can easily measure the exact yardage to fairways, hazards and greens as well as measure individual shot distances by using its high sensitivity GPS receiver.
The Garmin Approach G3 Golf GPS Touchscreen Gives Exact Yardages
- Free course updates – No fees, no subscriptions
- Get yardage to any point of the process through touch targeting
- Manually move pins to days’ pin location using green view
- Preloaded with thousands of North and Latin American courses
- 6” sunlight readable Touchscreen display
Fits Perfectly in Your Pockets
Unlike the Approach G5, the Garmin Approach G3 is a bit lighter and smaller in weight and size when compared to the former. If you prefer to walk the course, then Approach G3 is ideal for you. It’s not lacking in ruggedness and toughness, especially when compared to its big brother and helps to lighten your load significantly no matter how you get around the course.
The Garmin Approach G3 updates and displays your exact position on preloaded, well-detailed courses throughout North and Latin America. It also helps to remove the guesswork from your game by accurately pinpointing areas using its highly sensitive GPS receiver. You would always know your yardage as you move because the Garmin Approach G3 automatically updates your positions. The Garmin Approach G3 is compliant with USGA rules and does not require subscriptions or setup fees.
Tired of trees obstructing your view? You don’t worry anymore as the Approach G3 now allows you to adjust your shot using its Tree Line Coverage feature, which has now been added to most courses.
Touch Your Target
The precise distance to an exact spot – landing area, fairway, hazard or the front, back and middle area of the green, is shown by touching any point on the Approach G3’s sunlight readable display.
Add more Courses
You can now add, improve and update more courses periodically to the map data for the Garmin Approach G3.
Get on the Green
The Garmin Approach G3 allows you to zero easily in on the pin using its green view. In other to zoom in on the green, you’ll need to tap on the flag and then drag the flag to a position where you’d see it. This helps to improve the accuracy of the yardage.
Keep Scores Digitally
The Garmin Approach G3 also doubles as a digital scorecard, which is helpful after the game because it allows you to save and review game scores on your PC.
- 1 X Approach G3
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Belt clip
- 1 X Owner’s Manual
- This Unit shows you the distance to each target by continuously updating your position as you move about the course
- Golfers can get distance information from any point of the course about hazards, fairways and greens by using the Approach’s detailed golf maps
Latest posts by Good Gadgets Online (see all)
- Top 10 Free Apps for Windows PC - August 1, 2017
- Amazing Tips to free up Your Smartphone Storage Space - July 15, 2017
- The Big Dilemma: What Kind of Screen to Pick for Your Home Theater - July 1, 2017