When it comes to getting the best smartphones on the market, then you know that there are top smartphone brands that must always feature on everyone’s buying list irrespective of where they source their information. No doubt, Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy series and the major smartphones rocking the market and the duo have maintained their positions for the past few years. When looking for the best smartphones on the market to buy, you must strike the right balance between pricing and functionality. It’s a known fact that these top end smartphones don’t come cheap and will cost you a considerable fortune to acquire. We obviously left out the iPhone 7, since it’s still fledging and has not thoroughly tested by us as well as many other customers we know. Nevertheless, we can vouch for the smartphones listed below for their impressive features and top notch quality. With that being said, these are the top 5 best smartphones on the market to buy:
1. Apple iPhone 6, 16 GB 4G LTE (Unlocked)
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B06XRJVDYQ” key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”googadonl05-20″]
The Apple iPhone 6, produced by Apple Inc, is one of the most sophisticated Smartphones in the world. It comes with an incredibly slick, portable design that makes it easy to carry around because it fit most pockets perfectly well. The Apple iPhone 6 is comfortable to hold despite the fact that’s a little bigger than its predecessor. Its elegant design, amazing display and super fast A8 processor are some of the best selling points of the Apple iPhone 6. Unlike previous iPhone models, the iPhone 6 comes with soft rounded sides that make it appear sleek and ultramodern.
Essential Features and Specs of the Apple iPhone 6
- Platform: Apple’s A8 chipset, iOS 8 upgradable to 8.4, Dual-core 1.4GHz Cyclone CPU and PowerVR GX6450 GPU (quad-core graphics)
- Camera: Primary- 8MP, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 3264 X 2448 pixels, Phase detection autofocus, Secondary- 1.2MP, Facetime over WI-FI, face detection, 720p @ 30fps
- Memory: Internal 16/64/128GB, 1GB RAM DDR3
- Display: Resolution 750 X 1334 pixels (326 PPI density), Size 4.7 inches, LED- backlit iPS LCD, 16M colors, capacity Touchscreen
- Battery: Music playtime Up to 50h, Stand by time up to 250hrs (3G), talk time up to 14h (3G)
- Sensors: Proximity, gyro, accelerometer, barometer, compass
2. Apple Iphone 5, 16GB (Unlocked)
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B0097CZBH4″ key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”googadonl05-20″]
The Apple iPhone 5 is a state of the art Smartphone packing some of the best mobile features and technologies. Some of its features include an A6 chip, Touch ID fingerprint sensor, 8-mega pixel iSight camera, iOS 6 OS and much more. The Touch ID fingerprint sensor provides for improved security, as it gives users the ability to approve payments as well as unlock their Smartphone.
The Apple iPhone 5 impressive graphic performance and CPU speed, is made possible because it comes with built 64-bit A6 chip. Its 8-mega pixel camera produces stunning photo shots with impressive print quality.
Basic Features and Specs of the Apple iPhone 5
- Display: Capacity Touchscreen, 4.0 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD, 16M colors, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Platform: Apple A6 chipset, iOS 6 – upgradable to iOS 9.0.1, Dual-core 1.3 GHz CPU
- Camera: Primary – 8 MP, autofocus, 3264 X 2448 pixels, LED flash. Some of the following features include simultaneous image and HD video recording, face detection, geo-tagging, HDR photo, panorama, Secondary- 1.2MP, 720p @ 30fps, face time over WIFI or cellular, Face detection
- Battery: Up to 40h music play time, Li-Po 1440 mAh battery (5.45 Wh), up to 8hrs talk time, up to 225hrs standby time
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, Proximity sensor
- Memory: Internal –16/32/64GB, 1 GB RAM DDR2
3. Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H, 16GB, Unlocked
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00J4TK4B8″ key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”googadonl05-20″]
The Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H is the hallmark of excellence and creativity. This beautiful smartphone combines convenience, power, and precision in a durable design. The Samsung Galaxy S5 is powered by an Octacore Exynos 5422 chipset and comes with a 2GB RAM. The Exynos 5422 chipset consist of a quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex A7 CPU, and a quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex A15 CPU, which means that the S5 is extremely fast and powerful.
It also comes with a microSDXC slot, which is expandable up to 128GB. The internal memory comes in 16GB and 32GB variants, but that would not be sufficient for heavy gamers and photographers alike. The standout feature of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the water resistant technology. It stays water resistant in a 1-meter depth of water for up to 30 minutes. The Samsung Galaxy S5 is a premium Smartphone designed to help improve your social and work life.
Basic Features and Specs of the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Display: 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacity Touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 X 1920 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Platform: Exynos 5 Octa 5422 chipset, Android V 4.4.2 (Kitkat), quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 and Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15
- Camera: Primary- 16MP, Phase detection autofocus, 5312 X 2988 pixels, LED flash, Video 2160p@30fps, HDR, 1080p @ 60fps, dual-Video
- Memory: Internal 16/32 GB, microSD up to 128GB
- Battery: Li-ion 2800 mAh battery, up to 46h music play time, up to 16h talk time
- Sensors: Heart rate, gesture, gyro, proximity, compass, Accelerometer
- Top 7 Gadgets for Women to Buy if you Care about Her
- 7 Best Solar Powered Phone Chargers for Campers and Hikers
- Top 8 Best Exciting and Fun Gadgets to Purchase on Amazon
4. Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 16GB Unlocked International Version
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00CIF9MJK” key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”googadonl05-20″]
The Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 an amazing Smartphone, designed to make your life simpler, richer and fun. The Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 is equipped with lots of features designed to improve our lifestyle and help us capture life’s best moments on camera, which we can share with friends and family. It’s one of the very few smartphones in the world equipped with features designed to help us keep tabs on our health.
The chassis is slightly bigger than the S3 but doesn’t appear too bulky and inconvenient to handle. You can operate and manipulate apps on the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 screen without actually touching it. One of the unique features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 is its Smart-Stay feature. Its screen light goes off when looking away from the Smartphone for a few seconds, thereby helping to conserve battery life.
Essential Features and Specs of the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500
- Display: 0 inches, Super AMOLED capacity Touchscreen, 1080 X 1920 pixels, 16M colors
- Platform: Exynos 5 Octa 5410, Android OS, v4.2.2 upgradable to v5.0, quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15
- Camera: Primary – 13MP, autofocus, LED flash, 4128 x 3096 pixels, Secondary- 2MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call
- Battery: Li-ion 2600mAh battery, up to 370h (3G) standby time, up to 17h talk time
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro, Barometer, humidity, temperature
5. Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Unlocked Smartphone
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B006Y63Z74″ key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”googadonl05-20″]
The iPhone 4S may not be recent and high-end, but it’s definitely one of Apple’s best smartphone till date. The Apple iPhone 4s is a sleek, budget Smartphone from the stables of Apple Inc. This amazing Smartphone incorporates Imagination Technologies PowerVR SGX 543 graphic processing unit (GPU) using Apple’s A5 system-on-chip. It also comes with an 8megapixel iSight camera capable of taking photos with resolutions measuring 3264 X 2448 pixels.
The videos are shot in HD and at 30 frames per second because the Apple iPhone 4s camera comes with an additional lens, wider f/2.4 aperture, IR filter, and image signal processor. Image stabilization during video recording is enabled by the Apple iPhone 4s built-in Gyroscope. The display is quite good, as the 4s comes with a 3.5-inch multi-touch Retina display, which makes viewing videos and pictures enjoyable.
Essential Features and Specifications of the Apple iPhone 4S
- Display: 3.5 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacity Touchscreen, resolution 640 X 960 pixels (330 PPI pixel density), Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass
- Camera: Primary – 8MP, LED flash, Autofocus; Secondary Camera – VGA, 480p@30fps, Video calling over WI-FI and 3G
- Platform: iOS 5 upgradable to iOS 8.4, GPU- PowerVR SGX543MP2, Apple A5 chipset, Dual-core 1GHz Cortex –A9
- Battery: Talk time – up to 14h (2G), Music play time – Up to 40 h and Standby time up to 200h (3G)
- Sensors: Gyro, Compass, Accelerometer and Proximity
The above smartphones may not be the most expensive or the most recent smartphones rocking the market, but they are among the very best smartphones phones on the market to have stood the test of time. These smartphones have been thoroughly tested for their efficiency and effectiveness. Not every modern smartphone is the best on the market e.g. the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. If you want a quality smartphone and you are on a limited budget, then we recommend that you purchase the iPhone 4S or the Samsung Galaxy S4. These are two smartphones offer users impressive features at a fair price. So the onus is on you to decide what you want, but make sure you strike the perfect balance between pricing and features when shopping for the best smartphones on the market.